Are you planning your holiday in Amalfi Coast, but still don’t know how to get there? Well, you have to know, Amalfi Coast hasn’t got an airport. The closest one is Capodichino Airport, in Naples. Another option to land next to Amalfi Coast are the Rome airports. In both cases Amalfi Car can come to take you to your hotel, in any time and wherever you are.
Choosing public transfer isn’t this comfortable, above all from Rome, because you should change something like 3 transports as trains and buses. Can you image the high level of stress to take your luggages from airport to train station after hours of flight and waiting? We can stop your stress, you will start your holiday in the most comfortable way with us. We’ll take your luggages, our cars have a wide trunk.
Tour Amalfi Coast from Rome
Another option to discover Amalfi Coast are tours and excursions. Also here, in case you need to move from Rome to Amalfi, we will come to get you in Rome and let you spend a marvelous day in the Divine Coast.
Well, the transfer problem has been solved. Do you already have an idea of what to visit in Amalfi Coast? Not yet? Ok. Read this simple guide:
What to visit in Amalfi Coast in a few steps
- AMALFI: go and visit the Museum of Paper, Amalfi paper has been and still is very famous over the world. Another treat is the St.Andrew’s Cathedral. A very suggestive place. Get lost in the narrow streets and squares of the historical center.
- RAVELLO: the fascinating and elegant city. We suggest you to visit the Villa Rufolo, a villa/museum, and Villa Cimbrone, a hotel/museum. There are two terraces able to remain into your heart forever.
- POSITANO: a tour in Positano will take something like one hour. It is a pretty town, all made of stairs. The resting hours you could use to appreciating the beach or to have a tasteful lunch.
- EMERALD GROTTO: a tour in a spellbound place.
- FURORE FIORD: the most romantic beach of Amalfi Coast.
- PATH OF GODS: it hides one of the most beautiful landscapes of the world. Are you a trekking lover?
One of the most wanted excursions is a Naples tour. Our service is available everywhere, it means that, in case you are getting off the ship in Naples or Salerno port, we will come to take you to an excursion. Naples attractions are far from each other, but this isn’t a problem for you if you choose us.
You could see the magic of Vesuvius, of Royal Palace, Plebiscito Square, Toledo station, Old Naples Underground and much more. Many people fell in love with Spaccanapoli, Mergellina seaside and, obviously, pizza the queen. All this is a Naples tour, a very expressive city, with its identity made of French and Spanish influences, a unique place.
Cruise excursions Naples Italy
If you are wondering about having an excursion when you land in Naples, we are the answer. You can call us and we’ll come to get you to the cruise for a huge Naples tour. Once you’ve finished your visit, we’ll be there to take you back.
Send us an email for more details, fill the form to ask for a free quote, and send us a whatsapp message in case you’d need some urgent information. We hope our little guide helped you somehow to remove doubts. Thank you very much for visiting us and have a nice holiday!